This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If a purchase is made after clicking one of the links I might make a small commission. Your price does not change. For full disclosure, go here.
Above is a comparison of the bathroom before and after the remodel. Before the remodel it wasn't too hideous. Well, except for the 60's green bathtub that's hidden behind the shower curtain. The wall tile, floor, and vanity were all neutral, even if they were a bit dated.
I shared the daily progression of the renovation here. You can see the before and during pictures and see what it was like to have the old bathroom completely removed and the new one installed one day at a time.
And here's my inspiration board for the space.
I don't have the white subway tile on the board or the toilet and shower faucet. But pretty much all of the major design elements are shown. Scroll to the bottom of the post for more sources and shopping info.
**And FYI, if you're interested in having a design board created with all the elements for your next project, or just need a little help with your paint colors, go here to find out more.**
Welcome to our new bathroom!
These are some of the vanities that I used for ideas in designing this one. To learn more about the ones in this photo, go here.
In case you're interested in anything in the hall bathroom, here's what we did:
- Wall paint Benjamin Moore Plymouth Rock (aka Valley Forge Tan)
- Trim paint Custom tinted to match the tile. Closest Benjamin Moore color is Glacier White.
- Vanity Custom built, similar style found here
- White subway tile in shower Lowe's
- Accent tile in shower Home Depot
- Toilet Amazon
- Shower faucet National Builder Supply
- Sink Amazon - our exact model has been discontinued but this one is the closest that I could find.
- Sink faucet Amazon
- Floor tile Lowe's
- Light Amazon
- Area rug Target
- Shower curtain Etsy
- Shower curtain rod Amazon
- Shower curtain rings Amazon
- Marble corner shelves Amazon
- Whirlpool Tub Home Depot
- Small framed artwork Ballard Designs
Let me know if you have any questions about anything in the space.
For handy tips and tutorials, go here.
For tasty recipes from my kitchen, go HERE.