School started here yesterday. My youngest began her high school career and my oldest will be starting her freshman year in college in a few days. It sounds so strange to be saying that!
I have several friends who are teachers and they truly love what they do, but let's face it...working with our kids 7 or 8 hours of every day is no cake walk. So why not treat these hardworking, special people to something fun and frivolous? I've got a simple idea for that.
- Clean, empty metal quart paint can
- Scrapbook paper or wallpaper
- Colorful Sharpies markers - ultra fine point
- Glue Stick
- Treats for the teacher
- Optional - An artistic friend or child if drawing is not your strength
5. Stuff the can full of treats and then eat whatever didn't fit inside. Er, I mean give it to your very artistic daughters. :)