This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. For full disclosure, go here.
- Wallpaper, scrapbook paper, or thicker wrapping paper. You could also use fabric. (I ordered my wallpaper samples through one of my sales reps.)
- Frames. I found mine on sale for less than $10 per frame
- Picture hooks or nails
- Pen or pencil
- Plain paper
- Blue tape (or some type that wont' be too sticky)
- screwdriver to remove the back of the frame
How to make your artwork:
What do you think? Are you ready to create your own artwork now from wallpaper or wrapping paper? There are so many beautiful designs that would look perfect as framed art. Let me know if you make some for your home.
- For similar scrapbook paper to create your artwork, go here.
- For wrapping paper that looks very similar to this, go here.
- There is a great price on a set of frames here.
Want to see 28 more ways to DIY artwork on a tight budget? Go here for some amazing tutorials.
For handy tips and tutorials, go here.
For tasty recipes from my kitchen, go HERE.