I'm seeing red and black buffalo check prints on everything this year. It's perfect for winter and the holidays. I wrapped this large package with some buffalo check wrapping paper and added some red and black ribbon and a pine cone. A buffalo check gift tag finishes it off.
- Kraft Paper
- Chalkboard Wrapping Paper
- Red Velvet Ribbon
- Chalkboard Tags
- Chalk Marker
- Buffalo Check Wrapping Paper
- Book of Sheet Music
Now it's time to visit my creative friends' blogs and see the wonderful gift wrap ideas that they're sharing. Prepare to be inspired!!
- The launch of a brand new link party!
- How to make your overnight guests feel welcome.
- Holiday house tours.
- Dozens of ideas for mantels, tablescapes, wreaths, and crafts for the holidays.
- And more! Whew, I'm tired just thinking about all of it!
You're Gonna Love it Party
For handy tips and tutorials, go here.
For tasty recipes from my kitchen, go HERE.