The white charger plates lighten the look of the table setting.
I just refinished the table a couple of weeks ago. It was your typical 80's oak table and was in desperate need of a facelift. And we replaced our old chairs with these new sturdier, up-to-date ones from World Market.
Even if it does look like an odd birds nest!
Are you hosting Thanksgiving or any dinners at your home this year? What preparations are you making?
- Dishes - Amazon or Wayfair
- White Charger Plates - Pier 1
- Chairs - World Market
- Curtains - Country Curtains
- Glasses - Walmart
Coming up next -
- A brand new link party kickoff!
- Christmas gift wrapping ideas.
- Holiday house tours.
- Dozens of ideas for mantels, tablescapes, wreaths, and crafts for the holidays.
- And more! Whew, I'm tired just thinking about all of it!
Thanks so much for dropping by my little space on the world wide web!
If you're new here, sign up for email here or follow along here so you don't miss a thing:
For handy tips and tutorials, go here.
To see my painted projects, go here.
For tasty recipes from my kitchen, go HERE.
For some simple tips for capturing a great photo, go HERE.
Go here to learn about having an online design or color consultation.
And go here for dozens of photos, ideas and favorite paint colors.